PACK RACING - KEYLESS
The TENET is an adapter designed to convert the original signals of BMW K series three and four cylinder motorcycles with longitudinal engine from 750 to 1100 cc (1982-1992), K 1200 1200 cc (1997-2005). And the modern first-generation 850-1200cc four-valve boxer twin (1993-2006).
The TENET coupled with an Aftermarket counter is compatible with your motorcycle if it has a settings option (circumference of the wheel, number of pulses, engine revolution) The main functions are:
- Engine speed signal
- Speed signal from inductive bridge sensor
- Neutral indicator
- Indication of the gear engaged 1/2/3/4/5/6
- Fuel level indicator
- Fuel level adjustment
- Low battery indicator
- Turn signal indicator (right, left, warning)
- High beam indicator
- Position light indicator
- ABS indicator
- Temperature indicator
- Oil pressure indicator
- Choke indicator
- Combined lighting
Additional specialized functions:
With the KEYLESS system, you have two installation choices.
1) The ON/OFF ignition of your motorcycle as well as the stopping of the engine are done passively, which means that with this system, it is sufficient for the user of the vehicle to have the transponder key with him. It is no longer necessary to search for the transponder key, nor to have it in hand to trigger the desired functions actively by pressing the keys on the key. These access authorization systems increase comfort and simplify access to your motorcycle.
2) With the resurgence of carjacking where thieves obtain the vehicle keys directly with aggression, classic anti-theft devices are no longer scary. Leave your motorcycle to your aggressor with the keys, this one after about fifty meters (configurable) will automatically cut off your thief will only have to abandon your motorcycle on the spot.
- Matériau du boîtier
- ABS, PMMA, PP, LCD
Aluminium extrudé avec panneaux en plastique
- Indice de protection (IP)